Monday, June 8, 2009

Random Stats Blowout!

I'll admit that I'm a fan of stupid, pointless data. I know it doesn't really matter for anything, but I like looking at it anyway, which is why I love games that feature stat tracking. Halo 3's stat tracking is awesome (I hate the MP, but I love my stats), Gears of War 2, or even Sacred 2 feature some stats on your characters. Looking at a data representation of my progress brings me too much "nerd joy" LOL. So, today I thought I would take a gander around the web to look as some of MY useless stats. I enjoy knowing where I stand, though I don't often do anything to try to change them.

Gamerscore: 103,439
True Achievements score: 146,171

Best True Achievements game: Virtua Fighter 5 (2,751 points)
Best TA single Achievement: 30 Years of Franchise, Madden 06 (482 points... LAME!)

Completion Percentage: 63.09% (Says TA) *Goal is eventual 75%+

RANKINGS:

True Achievements: 672 of 36,335
x360a: 112th of 1,125

7th in Minnesota (Xbox America)

USA Rank: 848
World Rank: 1,990 (both from MGC)

Current Mega-Projects:

Sacred 2: Fallen Angel
Time played: 37 hours 39 minutes
Points earned: 410 points
Estimated total time: 160-200 hours

Infinite Undiscovery
Time played: Approx. 35 hours
Points earned: 669 points
Estimated total time: 120-150 hours

Gamerscore Leagues Participated in: 2 (Won 1)
Points gained in GSL play: Over 50,000
Best 7-day period: 7,750 points

The Hand of Thrawn may be back in late 2010 (I'm letting the easy stuff pile up again)

BEST GUESSES
Number of times I've been called fat or told I have no life: 12
x360a threads questioning the quality of my reviews: 1 (for Onechanbara.... lmfao)
People expressing thanks/support for a good review: Two dozen or more (THANK YOU!!!)
Games played before worldwide release: 2 (Deadspace, Super Mario Galaxy demo in Osaka more than a year before its release)
Random FRs w/o a message since October 2008: 70-80

There's your innundation of random data for the day. Cheers!

3 comments:

  1. I'm curious to know how you were able to track the amount of friend request you've received without a message. Have you been manually tracking? lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't been counting, which is why its called a best guess, but it's prabably close to that total.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Number of times I've been called fat or told I have no life: Twice, both by one of my teachers XD. Apparently because I found it hard to choose my top 10 games and then changed it to top 10 Final Fantasies I have no life. He actually started moaning at me for it lol.

    Games played before worldwide release: A lot:

    Blue Dragon
    Grand Theft Auto IV
    Dragonball Z: Burst Limit
    Gears of War 2
    Final Fantasy Origins
    Final Fantasy X-2
    Final Fantasy XII
    Sonic Unleashed
    Yu-Gi-Oh: Reshef of Destruction
    Halo 3
    Sega Megadrive Ultimate Collection

    Probably more, it's nice to know people in shops :)

    ReplyDelete