Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Anchorage Freed, Commies Slapped Down

Today, my Microsoft Point balance dropped by 800 points, as I downloaded the new Operation Anchorage mission for Fallout 3. I spend my morning playing it, and my afternoon (when not in class) writing the DLC review for it, which will be posted on x360a tomorrow. I've done enough writing on that for today, so I'm going to leave the review to explain my feelings for the new DLC. I pulled down all 100 points, so I once again have a perfect score in Fallout 3.

I've also started the process of putting together a team for x360a's 7th gamerscore league. Since this is my last semester of college, and I have to worry about finding a job (among other things), this team is meant to be a casual team of people who want to play together and have fun, and not worry about winning. I simply don't have the time to make a championship run, but I'd like to compete anyway. Hopefully I'll find a team of like-minded individuals, and have a blast.

That will cover me for today. I've done enough writing between writing a review and starting to organize a GSL team. Look for a special topic tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. I'm looking forward to playing the DLC for this game almost as much as I am to co-oping Army of 2, but not quite as much.

    ReplyDelete