Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Week I

Yes, I'm still alive, but damn have I been busy. This is my first week in my store for real, so I've been attaching myself to fellow assistant managers to learn everything I can from them, as no serious responsibility has been placed on my shoulders... YET. In addition to the hours I'm putting in there, I've been getting ready for my big move out to my new apartment, which will happen on Sunday and Monday. It'll take a few weeks for me to get settled into the new flow of things, but the end of this 3-4 month transition phase is finall in sight.

In gaming news, I picked up Wolfenstein, which I'm trying to get a review done for in the midst of everything else I have going on right now. It'll be a challenge. I'm off now to eat and then play the multiplayer aspect of the game while I still have reliable internet.

1 comment:

  1. Wolfie isn;t what I expected, it's an OK game :-\ And that hurts coming from a huge Wolf3D fan

    silv4.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete