Sunday, April 4, 2010

16,000 Microsoft Points

I thought I'd make a posting of this as not everyone who reads this blog is also on my Xbox Live friends list, where I messaged most of this info out earlier today. If you go shopping on Walmart.com, you will see that they're selling 4000 point cards for $41.54 (usually $49.99). If you have the order sent to your local Walmart via the Site-to-Store option, you won't pay shipping. The only downside to that is it takes 7-10 business days to arrive, so you'll have to be somewhat patient. Of course, I had my employee 10% discount on top of that, so I got my cards for about $37 each. Of course I had it shipped to my store since I'm kind of there half the days of the year. It worked out to four 4000 point cards for the price of three. Hurray for $50 of free points! I shall now be set for DLC and arcade games for the rest of 2010, at least.

I'll just add 1 card's worth at a time, and enter the next one as my balance runs low. I don't know how long that price online will last, so now is the time to stock up if you were needing points. 1600 point cards were also on sale, but I cannot recall the price.

Tomorrow I drive my brother back to Eau Claire, then haul myself back to Hutchinson to try to unwind and boost BlackSite with the Scooby Gang before confronting three more long days of work.

2 comments:

  1. I'm guessing you did not read my response that I wrote after reading this from your facebook status earlier? :)

    ReplyDelete