Monday, May 11, 2009

Pop Culture Week Delayed by A Day

This isn't what I wanted my 100th blog post to be about (sad face). Unfortunately, my computer is having issues and spazzing out (I think it's problems with the internal fan), making extremely loud and annoying noises whenever I boot it up. So, I'm typing from a different computer now.

"Jurassic Park 4 Conceptualized" was about 2/3 of the way complete when my computer started tweaking again (I saved it, thankfully), and I don't want to boot it up long enough to save the file to an external source right now. It's a rather long entry, but Jurassic Park fans will find it quite interesting (I'm hoping). So, everything has been pushed back a day. If my computer is still spazzy tomorrow, I'll start writing my 3-part series on Superhumans in the Real World on another computer, and post the Jurassic Park piece after those are done.

While I'm here, I'll say that I got a 95% on that 10-page religions paper that was driving me nuts last week. I work well under pressure, what can I say?

In gaming news I hit level 41 in Gears 2, thanks to a good amount of play over the weekend. I'm almost done with Monsters vs. Aliens, with only the 500,000 DNA and all Gold-medal achievements left. I can't wait to have that game done and up on EBAY.

Velvet Assassin and DW Gundam should show up today, so I'm temporarily modifying the Four to be:

1. Velvet Assassin
2. DW Gundam
3. Banjo-Tooie
4. Monsters vs. Aliens

+1 Gears of War 2 (now and forever...)

This week I start going nuts on resume writing and job hunting (that starts tomorrow, today is the last of misc. school-related work). I have just one more final on Friday, and then the college career is over! The next few months are going to be strange...

No comments:

Post a Comment