Saturday, July 17, 2010

Rule of Four Expanded for XBLA

The only thing you can count on with me is that I'll change my goals and how they are measured constantly, but at least the Rule of Four has kept me more honed in on a few specific games at a time than I used to be. I came to the realization the other day, however, that I was only putting retail games in my four, and wasn't giving my stack of arcade games their due. I have a lot of arcade games to finish, so I've decided to have a queue of 4 retail games, and another of 4 arcade games. I've also broken the retail Four into categories; there must always be one RPG, two action, and one "swing" game that can be of any genre. As always, I'm not a slave to this list, and will boost and work with people on other projects I need as opportunity knocks.

RETAIL FOUR:
RPG: Dragon Age
Action: Crackdown 2
Action: Read Dead
Swing: Alan Wake

ARCADE:
Puzzle Quest 2
Blacklight: Tango Down (very fun online FPS, you totally should download it and team up with me)
LIMBO (reserved spot for its release this week)
Doom II (online boosting pertner needed)

No comments:

Post a Comment