Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Everybody... Hand of Thrawn is Back, Alright!

WATCH ME!

It's been nearly two months, but at last Episode 7 of the Hand of Thrawn Podcast has arrived. We're a little out of practise, but this episode seeks to prove that Xylo and I can hold our own when we're shortstaffed. We talk a little about Kinect, Alan Wake, Crackdown 2, and more. Episode 7 also marks the debut of the post-show blooper reel.

The launch of Episode 7 marks the beginning of a process I'm working at to improve the podcast overall, and get us back to a more regular schedule (and keep us there). I will be stepping up and driving this ship as much as I have to to keep us going strong. I'm not going to tell all now, but Xylo and I have ideas. Keep tuning in folks.

Episode 7 is available now on Handofthrawn.com, and will be there soon for Zune and iTunes.

No comments:

Post a Comment