Saturday, December 12, 2009

Rogue Warrior, New & Sealed, $30

Want to buy a new and sealed copy of Rogue Warrior from a trustworthy source for HALF its current retail price? My promo copy of the game arrived in the mail today, and I'm selling it. I rented the game using my own cash to jump start the review process while I waited for the review copy to arrive, and it turns out my turnaround time was better that the USPS's in this instance (the disc getting returned to sender the first time didn't help them any). Now, I finished the review, and have the full 1k, so I no longer have any use for the game, and am therefore selling it.

I love those rare instances where I can make a little money (indirectly) for my reviews. Let me make it clear I never have nor will I ask to be paid for my work for the site, and I've put down cash out of my own pockets multiple times to help out with reviews... and promo copy reviews make up less than 1/3 of my total reviews. After all, I purchased Gears, Fallout, RE5, Onechanbara, most of the Fallout DLC, rented Jurassic, and more. So, I don't feel bad at all about selling an unopened promo copy to pay my electric bill this month. It's all cosmic balance.

So, if anyone is interested in a new, NTSC Rogue Warrior for $30, let me know and we can work out the details. I accept paypal.

No comments:

Post a Comment