Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry X-Mas, Thrawn Style

Merry Christmas everyone! It's been wonderful to have some time off from work and spend time with family, many of whom I haven't seen in months. Tonight is Christmas with my Dad's side of the family, which promises to be loud and hilarious.

I didn't get much gaming related for christmas, but I hadn't asked for much anyway. I'm not going to bore you with everything I gave/received, but I'll say it was a very good x-mas. One notable gift I received I've known was coming for a while, but didn't know it would be done so soon. Since it has to be seen to be fully appreciated, I'll have pictures of it up in the next few days. For now, I'll leave you in suspense on what the Mystery Gift was.

Today is mostly about relaxing and having fun, but I'd hate to leave you empty handed here at ThrawnOmega's Blog on the Gaming Life. Since my video camera is AWOL and I can't do a video blog today, I'll leave you with some quality Christmas songs to mark the Holidays... and not the ones you've heard 100,000 times.

Watch them all... they're hilarious LOL.

WARNING: STRONG LANGUAGE AND SEXUAL CONTENT. Don't play around the kids, OK?







and finally... a hilarious Robot Chicken clip courtesy of Seth Green.

No comments:

Post a Comment