Monday, September 20, 2010

Blacklight: Tango Down for $3.75

Blacklight: Tango Down is the PC deal of the week, so if you're looking to pick up a decent FPS for the PC, and you want to have 200 potential achievements to add to your gamercard, now is the time to do it. This DOTW expires pretty soon here. I've taken the plunge, and now own both the PC and 360 versions, for a possible 400 points (the games stack). Xylofreak also has the game, so I'm sure we'll be looking for people to play and boost with. Despite some issues I've had with the game in the past, it's still worth $4 to get for the PC. I just hope enough people have the game to make it possible to get into matches regularly.

If you decide to get the game, send me a message to let me know!

2 comments:

  1. Im glad you decided to get the game... it really is a steal for 300 points, especially after you praised the game play so much.

    @DarkTharen no its not cross platform, each game qhas its own set of achievements and online server from what I can see

    ReplyDelete