Monday, April 18, 2011

The Blog Has MOVED!!!

The blogger chapter of ThrawnOmega's blog has come to a close, but the good times are far from over. This blog is pulling up stakes and going over to Wordpress. I'm doing this for a few reasons:

1. Easier to customize the look and more options.
2. Can set up auto-tweets for when I post (need to do that yet).
3. Easier to add media (pics, video, etc) to posts.
4. Better dashboard.
5. I like the stats page better.

Please update your subscriptions, bookmarks, feeds, etc. as needed. The new site is easy enough to remember... as it's http://thrawnomega.com. Seriously, you can't mess that up.

Best of all, NOTHING will be lost in translation (except maybe my hit counter). All 300+ posts have been ported over, so you can continue to read or reread favorite posts, or anything in the back catalogue. As always, thanks for sticking around and enjoying games as much as I do. Plenty more to come!

4 comments:

  1. Shame. I come on Blogger to read other blogs, I can't imagine I'll be bothered to go on another site just for you. Sorry (just felt like I ought to say).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really? Cause visiting thrawnomega.com, and bookmarking it, takes like 10 seconds. Then you just click the link every now and then. Simple. You don't have to leave blogger.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just left a comment for you on your new wordpress website. Best of luck on the new changes. I'll be following along, hope you can do the same for me. Shoot, maybe we'll actually play sometime haha. Catch you around man.

    ReplyDelete